“ዳግመኛ የተወለዳችሁት ከሚጠፋ ዘር አይደለም፥ በሕያውና ለዘላለም በሚኖር በእግዚአብሔር ቃል ከማይጠፋ ዘር ነው እንጂ። ሥጋ ሁሉ እንደ ሣር ክብሩም ሁሉ እንደ ሣር አበባ ነውና፤ ሣሩ ይጠወልጋል አበባውም ይረግፋል፤ የጌታ ቃል ግን ለዘላለም ይኖራል። በወንጌልም የተሰበከላችሁ ቃል ይህ ነው።”
Teachings on these topics are going to be posted on the coming several months. The purpose of these posts is to fulfill the great commission of teaching everything Christ has commanded, in an attempt to encourage the process of discipleship among Ethiopians. It is vital the church to always seek the lost, yet there is a disproportionate gap between baptizing (evangelism) and sound teaching (a Christ centered understanding ). The later is almost entirely neglected. However the great commission itself commands us to do both in equal proportion, with out neglecting the other. That’s what it means to disciple the nation, to baptize and teach.
I pray the Lord to give us all the wisdom and the power to be follower of Christ. May His great name, the Lord King Jesus, who has been given all authority in heaven and on earth, be known among the nations and may the epitome of His great work, the work of the cross, shine across the globe for the sake of His fame! That is the goal of discipleship.
- ትምህርተ ቃለ እግዚአብሔር፤ መጽሐፍ ቅዱስና የአፈታት መርሕ (The Doctrine of the Word of God, Scripture and Interpretation): Every Sundays from 2:30pm-4:00pm
- ከሥነ-ፍጥረት እስከ ክርስቶስ (A biblical sketch of the progress of redemption from Genesis to Revelation)
- ትምህርተ አስተርእዮ (The Doctrine of the Revelation of God)
- ትምህርተ እግዚአብሔር (The Doctrine of God)
- ትምህርተ ሥነ-ፍጥረት (The Doctrine of Creation)
- ትምህርተ ሰብዕ (The Doctrine of Man)
- ትምህርተ ሐጥያት, (The Doctrine of Sin)
- ትምህርተ ክርስቶስ (The Doctrine of Christ)
- ትምህርተ ድነት (The Doctrine of Salvation)
- ትምህርተ መንፈስ ቅዱስ (The Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- ትምህርተ ቤተ/ክርስቲያን (The Doctrine of the Church)
- ትምህርተ ዘመነ ፍጽመት (The Doctrine of Last things)
© 2013, Samson Tilahun. All rights reserved.